Welcome to Our District
The Redington Natural Resource Conservation District (NRCD)
was established in 1947 and is responsible for 285,860 acres
of land located within Pima, Cochise, Graham and Pinal Counties.
The district is an independent political subdivision of the State of
Arizona that works with private landowners on a voluntary
basis to help provide science-based technical assistance
for the purpose of conservation.